Modular crampon for ice and mixed climbing
For climbers who want the option to switch between mono or dual-point crampons, the M10 is for you. The replaceable forged front points can be configured asymmetrically or symmetrically for customized precision performance. The LEVERLOCK FIL binding system with wire toe bail is easy to adjust and fits most boots.
- Configuration and length of front points can be modified (mono or dual-point), asymmetric or symmetric
- Sharp points for great purchase in ice
- Forged front point is toothed for precise placements
- Second row of points angled at 45° forward to support and reinforce placements
- Small points inclined backwards for back stepping or using instep
- Four teeth for stability
- Lateral points for purchase while traversing
- Toe bail wire has two positions for perfect fit on all sole thicknesses and can be adjusted to fit technical boots with asymmetrical shapes.
Materials: Charlet steel, nylon
Fits boots sizes 35 to 45 with M linking bar (included)
Optional L linking bar fits boots sizes 40 to 50 (T20850)
Optional ANTISNOW front and rear (T23900)
LEVERLOCK FIL binding system (1050 g)
CE / UIAA